Organizations that run their business on SAP, Oracle E-Business Suite and leading cloud-based platforms including Concur, Ariba and SuccessFactors are facing increasing pressure to balance strategic transformation initiatives with application performance, regulatory compliance and cybersecurity requirements. This tug-of-war compounds operating costs, inefficiencies and vulnerabilities while delaying digital readiness projects. The Onapsis Platform is designed for cross-functional collaboration among the IT, cybersecurity, development and GRC teams responsible for business-critical application performance and protection, consequently allowing them to optimize workflows, automate manual tasks and reduce costs. Only the Onapsis Platform enables teams to:
- Embrace and accelerate SAP and Oracle EBS modernization, cloud and also mobility initiatives.
- Secure business-critical applications at the code, application and system level against internal and external threats.
- Control change and mitigate operational risks associated with routine application and system maintenance, patching and modernization.
- Establish an automated, repeatable and accurate compliance reporting and audit process for key regulatory mandates including SOX, GDPR and PCI.
Onapsis to deliver a first-of-its-kind solution
This latest release of the Onapsis Platform brings together award-winning tools from Virtual Forge and the Onapsis Security Platform. Consequently, the company delivers a first-of-its-kind business-critical application protection solution. The new Onapsis Platform consists of four distinct and powerful modules:
- Assess. Actionable insight. Consequently, development and security teams can quickly and easily discover, assess, prioritize and improve code quality and eliminate application vulnerabilities.
- Control. Secure change to inspect, manage and accelerate maintenance and modernization workflows while controlling configuration so business application administrators and architects can focus on optimizing and modernizing systems with confidence.
- Comply. Automated governance that enables compliance, IT and business application administration teams with powerful enforcement and reporting capabilities to ensure an organization’s core business applications and sensitive data are safe and compliant.
- Defend. Continuous monitoring delivers complete, real-time visibility into business applications. It furthermore arms security operations center (SOC) and incident response (IR) teams with the capabilities to respond to internal and external threats.
“Many of the world’s leading organizations rely on Onapsis to protect the business-critical applications; which allows them to meet today’s modern business requirements,” said Mariano Nunez, CEO at Onapsis. “The threat of these high-value assets continues to rise. We therefore aim to deliver the continued innovation that our customers have come to expect. With the launch of the Onapsis Platform, we are proud to deliver the confidence that their business-critical applications are safe and also compliant even in the face of today’s quickly evolving threat landscape—all delivered through a single, comprehensive solution.”