Zendesk’s approach to Conversational CRM connects and integrates frontoffices and backoffices to not only enable the frontoffice to provide support, but also to provide a full range of intelligent, real-time data and services for customer engagement. Recognizing that customers want to engage on their terms and on their preferred channels with speed, convenience and immediacy, Zendesk now offers:
- Conversational automation with more sophisticated bots that enable businesses to expand automation to messaging apps such as Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp, build and train custom bots to address common issues and match customer questions coming in from the frontoffice to the right answers informed with third-party data.
- Omnichannel routing that gives businesses the power to adapt to changing conditions, staff support teams appropriately and make changes based on customer demand in real-time.
- Conversational data orchestration that lets businesses create convenient customer conversations at scale by connecting processes, event data, and custom logic.
- Analytics to provide smarter sales and service to help businesses turn conversations into revenue with data-driven insights. Custom reporting capabilities allow teams to manage high volumes and analyze historical trends to provide better staffing on the channels customers and prospects communicate on.
- Conversational channels in Zendesk Sell, starting with WhatsApp, that let sales teams message with customers and capture every interaction automatically in Sell where it can be managed, tracked and reported on.
The company also announced a new employee experience offering to help companies transform internal operations. Zendesk’s employee experience offering builds on over 15 years of providing the best customer service and brings together the Zendesk Suite, with additional capabilities like integrated self-service, easy-to-use case management and Zendesk professional services. With this offering, Zendesk gives employee support teams a single source of truth for HR, finance, operations, IT and other support teams who are crucial to connecting employees with internal services.