In 2017, the European Utility Week is expected to welcome over 600 exhibitors, 400 speakers and 12.000 visitors from more than 110 countries.
SAP will be putting a heavy focus on digital transformation in the energy network and SAP Startup Focus will be right at the center of attention with multiple exciting startups on-site.
In addition to showcasing their solutions at the SAP Stand, showcasing startups will get a chance to present their solutions at the SAP Microforum stage and be available for individual meetings.
The following startups will be joining SAP Startup Focus in Amsterdam:
- Meteo Protect: an insurance and reinsurance brokerage firm having the largest team in Europe dedicated exclusively to weather risk management. From risk assessment to the hedging solution, we control each step of the value chain using our own weather database and our own pricing platform.
- Enersis suisse: a startup dedicated to combining Visual Analytics with energy data and has coined the term Visual Energy Analytics. The company’s goal is to analyze large amounts of data electronically, to allow the user to actively intervene at all times with the results of the analysis, and to create transparency through appropriate visualization
- HURU Systems: they offer a platform that drives all assets through the complete supply chain, integrating at each step with existing or new solutions to offer a comprehensive view and control over the lifecycle of each product unit. Huru achieves this by applying a patent pending innovative process that marries chain of custody over each asset and material management to identify and locate with reduced overhead and increased knowledge of material lifecycle.
- Xmpro: they provide an Agile IoT Application Suite that can help companies improve operational performance in weeks. Their model-driven Industrial IoT Application Builder connects industrial IoT data sources to analytics and business applications. Enabling engineers and subject matter to create and deploy real-time IIoT applications for a range of different use cases with little or no coding. These IoT use cases can be deployed in an agile, incremental fashion with the flexibility to change or refine applications as needs evolve.
- Teknoleum: PV² from Teknoleum delivers the rights tools for effectively managing multiple, remote sites and provides actionable insights to optimize PV plant operations, increase output and reduce O&M costs. The app delivers role-based SAP UI5 dashboards with easy-to-consume, visual analytics to enable condition-based maintenance and plant operations optimization.
A sixth Startup Focus member will be present on SAP’s Pavilion, namely Choice Technologies, who offers a winning combination of Revenue Intelligence analytics software specifically designed for theft detection and collection improvement in the Utility industry. Revenue Intelligence was the first application in the utilities arena to be certified as powered by the SAP Hana platform, exploring the Hana in-memory database technology to maximize benefits of its’ artificial intelligence algorithms.
The European Utility Week 2017 will take place in Amsterdam, October 3rd to 5th.