The Intel Xeon W-3175X is an unlocked 28-core workstation powerhouse built for select, highly-threaded and computing-intensive applications. These include architectural and industrial design and also professional content creation.
Built for handling heavily threaded applications and tasks, the Intel Xeon W-3175X processor delivers uncompromising single- and all-core world-class performance for professional creators and their demanding workloads.
Why It’s Different
With the most cores and threads, CPU PCIe lanes, and memory capacity of any Intel desktop processor, the Intel Xeon W-3175X processor has the features that matter for projects such as film editing and also 3D rendering. Furthermore, other key capabilities include:
- Intel Mesh Architecture. It delivers low latency and high data bandwidth between CPU cores, cache, memory and I/O while increasing the number of cores per processor – a critical need for the demanding, highly-threaded workloads of creators and experts.
- Intel Extreme Tuning Utility. It’s a precision toolset that helps experienced overclockers optimize their experience.
- With the Intel Xeon W-3175 processor, build the “Infiltrator Demo” in Unreal Engine up to 1.52x faster compared with the Intel Core i9-9980XE processor.
- Intel Extreme Memory Profile. It simplifies the overclocking experience by removing the guesswork of memory overclocking.
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0. It delivers frequencies up to 4.3 GHz.
- Asetek 690LX-PN all-in-one liquid cooler. It is a custom created solution sold separately by Asetek. It helps ensure the processor runs smoothly at both stock settings and while overclocking.
- Intel C621 chipset based systems. Their design supports the Intel Xeon W-3175X processor. Furthermore, they allow professional content creators to achieve a new level of performance.
Furthermore, it has up to 68 platform PCIe lanes, 38.5 MB Intel Smart Cache, 6-channel DDR4 memory support with up to 512 GB at 2666 MHz, and ECC and standard RAS support power peripherals and high-speed tools.