Startup Focus is SAP’s global accelerator for Tech Startups in the areas of Big Data, IoT, predictive and real-time analytics space (augmented reality / virtual reality, machine learning, artificial intelligence, mobile, etc.).
The program offers the participating startups immediate access to cutting edge technology Hana and SAP Cloud Platform (SCP, former HCP), access to a network of hundreds of investors and influencers and market traction acceleration according to solution potential.
As part of Startup Focus’ initiative to drive relevant market exposure and customer initiatives for its startup partners, the program will participate at the CeBIT, showcasing five innovative startups in the context of leading-edge technologies and digital transformation acceleration.
Onboarding and Recruitment
Interested attendees can find them in Hall Scale 11 stand B57. SAP Startup Focus leadership will join on-site, including Manju Bansal, Startup Focus Global Program Head, Luisa Silva, Head of Market Enablement and GTM, and last but not least Gary Parnell, Director On-boarding and Recruiting for EMEA.
The presence of Onboarding and Recruitment at the event indicates that the program will be scouting for new innovative startups that can represent good additions to the program’s solutions portfolio, therefore if you’re are interested make sure you drop-by.
A Showcase of the Future
For customers and interested investors, the five showcasing startups will be:
- Enersis – Critical to the big data transformation in the energy sector, Enersis offers solutions that include reaching CO2emission reduction targets and grids applications that combine all internal and external energy-relevant big data to provide more transparency to utilities companies.
- IPGallery – IP Gallery offers a wide portfolio of lifesaving resilient smart city and smart safe community services and applications with citybots for cities, governments and CSPs. IPgallery delivers end-to-end solutions that are highly-available,scalable, efficient and allow growth of new business models.
- MyOmega – Relevant players in internet of things, MyOmega offer machine intelligence for distinct areas of focus. Their IoT based solutions enable transport monitoring including the possibility to act on events that may cause damage to assets; logistics monitoring that enable automated ordering for an always upto-date electronic inventory; and provide actionable agricultural insights to winemakers at the cultivation level
- Shamat – Shamat offers the full picture on digital marketing activities. They provide tools that help you evaluate, monitor and compare your digital marketing activities, and to help you stay one step ahead of your competitors.
- Sablono – Sablono’s state of the art web-platform and mobile application were specifically designed to manage, document and oversee complex construction and delivery management processes. Project managers get access to real-time information about their detailed construction sequences resulting in tremendous time and cost savings.
Additionally at Hall 4 in SAP’s main stand
- Celonis a Startup Focus Member and SAP Solution Extension Partner will be showcasing SAP Process Mining, a revolutionary advanced analytics solution that brings full transparency into business process execution by tracing, reconstructing and providing graphical insight into every IT supported process end-to-end.
Partnership for Growth
Lastly SAP Startup Focus reports inviting Startup Everywhere to it’s showcase, a rapidly growing organisation that is changing the way Entrepreneurial communities and newcomers perceive the startup ecosystem reality in major cities like Berlin, Lisbon, London and more.
They represent an essential reading for anyone interested in starting up a business in any city as well as to discover case studies, expert advice, insights, interviews and local tips.
Startup Guide series is fully tailored for aspiring entrepreneurs, founders, freelancers, startups, investors and enthusiasts.