SAP S/4 Hana Higher Ed Acceleration & Transformation program is a cooperative agreement between Itelligence and SAP intended to drive the adoption of S/4 Hana in the higher education sector.
The parties jointly developed a strategy that targets the installed base as well as new customers. Itelligence contributes deep higher education expertise; offers SAP-qualified partner-packaged solutions; and also follows best practices and a predefined methodology that all optimize implementation and reduce time-to-value.
Stefan Ellerbrake, Itelligence, says, “Successfully working in cooperation with SAP over the years has allowed Itelligence to develop efficient implementation methodologies and extensions to SAP solutions. The combination of industry knowledge with SAP experience and also development capability make Itelligence qualified to deliver this value.”
Five core elements of Itelligence and SAP solution
The SAP S/4 Hana Higher Ed Acceleration & Transformation program consists of five elements:
- Administrative ERP for Universities designed to target Finance, HR, Procurement and Travel & Expenses.
- Student Engagement Platform for Universities designed to support Student Management, Student Engagement and Student Experience.
- Total Workforce Management for Universities designed to foster managing the campus workforce and external workers.
- Innovation for Universities designed to demonstrate methods of delivering innovation in key areas like Student, HR, Finance and Research.
- SAP S/4 Hana MOVE for Universities designed to assist with defining a migration path from ERP to S/4 Hana.
“Universities face new challenges, and advanced solutions provide greater visibility and insight to operations. Therefore, SAP partners are essential components of successful implementations that deliver business value. Partners bring strong implementation expertise and also deep industry knowledge to lead institutions on this transformational journey,” says Malcolm Woodfield, SAP.
The SAP S/4 Hana Higher Ed Acceleration & Transformation program is based on SAP Leonardo and SAP Cloud Platform. One component of the program is the Blockchain Suite for Higher Education and HR Certificates. It aims to maintain certificates and credentials and prevent forgery using blockchain.